1. Beverages. Alcoholic as well as caffeinated drinks are diuretic and could make your body dehydrated. When your body gets dried out, you will going to suffer from constipation and this will lead to stressing throughout defecation. When you start excreting pressure to the delicate capillaries bordering the rectum, it will likely get inflamed and swollen, causing hemorrhoids. Stay clear of tea, sodas, coffee, liquor and also anything that could make your body dehydrated . Ensure that you had at least 8 glasses of water and some fresh juices daily. Dark berry juices had an amazing effect in healing piles.
2. Sugary meals. You need to restrict or prevent meals with way too much sugar contents such as cakes, doughnuts, pies, muffins, soft drinks and also biscuits. Consuming way too much sugary foods could trigger swollen rectal capillaries, stressed defecation and also irregular bowel movements.
3. Improved fiber dietary. Your physical body requires adequate dietary fiber in order to prevent constipation and make your feces small and paddy. You need to stay clear of any preserved foods and go for high-fiber grains such as oats, brown rice and also whole-wheat bread.
4. Oily meals. You need to stay clear of eating meals with excessive fat such as sheep, pork, fried poultry, french fries, bacon, beef as well as sausage. These foods are high in hydrogenated fats, a sort of harmful fats. Hydrogenated fats could greatly increase your possibility of having piles since it can induce tension in the anus capillaries and harden the feces. Having said that, there are specific fats which help in healing your hemorrhoids such as those discovered in flaxseed oil and olive oil.
Just like there are foods that help patients avoid hemorrhoids, some foods encourage the development of piles which should eliminate or reduced in the diet . These include –
- Processed Foods: These include packaged meals, lunch meats, and most cereals. They contain a lot of salt, less beneficial nutrients, and hardly any fiber.
- Spicy Foods: Spicy foods like hot peppers worsen the pain and itching of hemorrhoid and can irritate bowels . These foods should be avoided by people suffering from hemorrhoids.
- Coffee, Tea, and Alcohol: Coffee and tea contain can cause the loss of water resulting into constipation. Alcohol has the same diuretic effect. These should be substituted with lots of water.
Drink Enough Water
This hemorrhoid prevention strategy is simple and free, yet so few of us actually do it. Along with eating a healthy diet with plenty of fiber, adequate hydration from water is the key to having healthy bowel movements and not having hemorrhoid issues. “Drinking enough water helps prevent constipation and therefore decreases straining,” said Richard Desi, MD, a gastroenterologist at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. The most current recommendation is to drink water frequently to avoid thirst, so it’s a good idea to always have water with you and sip throughout the day.
Get Plenty of Exercise
According to Dr. Desi, exercise has a love-hate relationship with hemorrhoids. “Exercise helps keep the colon more regular,” he said. “However, engaging in activities that increase abdominal pressure and/or straining (such as weightlifting) can lead to the formation of hemorrhoids.” If you have a history of problematic hemorrhoids, you might want to steer clear of lifting heavy weights or other strenuous activities and opt for more moderate exercise routines to prevent hemorrhoids from flaring.